Planning is the cornerstone to legally reducing your tax liability. We look beyond tax compliance and strategically suggest a tax-saving game plan to enlarge your after-tax income.
Our priority is to continually strengthen our mastery of current tax laws, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by ongoing participation in tax seminars.
Individuals and businesses pay the smallest amount of taxes allowable by law because we constantly find ways to minimize your taxes through the duration of the year, not just at crunch time at the end.
Our Tax-Saving Strategies help you:
- increase and sustain assets by preventing Uncle Sam access to your pockets.
- defer income to keep your money now and pay smaller tax amounts later.
- minimize taxes on your income so you hold on to more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family retains more of what you’ve earned.
- minimize taxes on your gifts so you can gift more.
- lower taxes on your investments so that your wealth grows more quickly.
- lessen taxes on your retirement distributions so that you can fully enjoy your retirement.
Examples of our Tax-Saving Strategies:
- Dividing income among various family members or legal entities to get more of the income taxed in a lower bracket.
- Moving income or expenses from one year to another to have them situated where they will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through strategic investment choices such as pension plans, contributions, and other comparable plans.
- Using specific investments to provide income that is tax-exempt from either federal or state, or both taxing entities.
- Seeking tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Keep in mind, we work for you — not for the IRS. Most of our clients save many times our fee in reduced tax liability through attentive planning and a legitimate tax approach.