Important Tax Links & Information
Easily find tax forms, documents and reference guides from the Internal Revenue Service. Please contact us if you have any questions about this information, need a tax consultant, or would like help filing your taxes.
Please note: All links below will launch in a new browser window, and you will be leaving the Robert & Associates, LLC website.
Click on the links below to be taken to the selected form on the Internal Revenue Service website. Please contact us if you have questions about these forms or need a tax consultant.
- Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return. Annual income tax return filed by citizens or residents of the United States
- Form 1040A, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return. Shorter version of Form 1040 allows you to report limited types of income and to claim certain adjustments. You cannot itemize deductions if you file Form 1040-A
- Form 1040-ES, Estimated Tax for Individuals. Figure and pay your estimated tax on income that is not subject to withholding (for example, earnings from self-employment, interest, dividends, rents, alimony, etc.)
- Form 1040EZ, Income Tax Return for Single & Joint Filers With No Dependents. Simplest individual income tax return form to fill out. If you file Form 1040EZ, you cannot itemize deductions or claim any adjustments to income or tax credits (other than the earned income credit).
- Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate. Complete Form W-4 so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay. Consider completing a new Form W-4 each year and when your personal or financial situation changes.
- Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification. Provide your correct SSN or other TIN to the person who is required to file an information return with the IRS to report, for example, income paid to you, real estate transactions, mortgage interest you paid, acquisition or abandonment of secured property, cancellation of debt, or contributions you made to an IRA.