Are you considering starting and owning your own business?
There is so much excitement with opening your own business. It’s what comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that predicts whether a small business will succeed or not. The true work lies in sustaining and stretching out the “excitement” phase forever. A systematic action plan of action must be put in place to fulfill your vision and goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. The approach that you choose to take determines your success. We can help you to avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new enterprise.
We will help New Business Owners:
- Devise a preliminary business plan to clearly outline your management, marketing, and financial plans.
- Assess your start-up capital needs and identify potential sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Determine your borrowing power so you know how much money you have available to you, if needed.
- Select the best accounting software for your business by evaluating your budget, needs, and hardware.
- Set up billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Monitor costs and put cost-control measures in place.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don’t get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start with sound financial planning and advice. Contact Robert & Associates, LLC today — 303.231.1045.